- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 kg new potatoes, cut into wedges
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- a handful of sage leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 6 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 400 g green beans, cut in half diagonally
- 4 cod loin, approximately 200g each, we recommend Norwegian cod fillets
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas mark 4. In a large sturdy roasting tin, toss the potatoes in the olive oil and sage. Squeeze over the lemon juice and then tuck in the lemon skins along with the garlic cloves. Season with a little salt and freshly ground black pepper and roast in the oven for 15 minutes.
2. Whilst the potatoes are roasting, blanch the green beans in a pan of boiling water for 3-4 minutes. Drain well then toss through the potatoes, making sure they are coated all over in oil. Lay the fish fillets over the top and season with a little more salt and pepper. Drizzle the fish with a little olive oil and roast in the oven for around 12 more minutes or until the fish is opaque and cooked through. This cooking time may vary a little, depending on the size of your fish.
3. Serve immediately, pouring over the delicious roasting juices.
Recipe from Norwegian Seafood.
Rate This Recipe