- Serves: 1
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes allow extra time if making your own dough
- Effort: easy
- 1 pizza dough
- 1 white onion, thinly sliced
- 1 chilli, thinly sliced
- extra virgin olive oil
Tips and Suggestions
See David Rocco's simple recipe for pizza dough
1. Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
2. On a lightly floured worktable roll out the dough to desired thickness. Lay the onion and chilli pepper slices on the dough. Drizzle with olive oil and then add salt and pepper.
3. Bake for approximately 15 minutes.
Rate This Recipe