- Serves: 2, or 4 as as starter
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
For the green goddess dressing:
- a large handful mixed herbs, such as coriander, mint and parsley
- a large handful watercress
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp plain yogurt
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- ½ lemons, juiced
For the sandwich:
- 4 slices sourdough, toasted
- 2 ripe avocados, sliced
- handful watercress
- 1 large fennel, finely sliced
- 8 large peeled cooked prawns, sliced in half
- parsley, to serve
1. For the green goddess dressing: Pulse together all the ingredients in a blender or food processor, adding a little more yoghurt if needed. Cover and chill until required.
2. For the sandwich: Spread some of the green goddess dressing over the toast. Arrange the avocado, watercress, fennel and prawns on top. Season with salt and pepper and top with parsley leaves and extra dressing, if you like.
Love this recipe? Take a look at lots more of our sandwich recipes.
Rate This Recipe