- Serves: 6-8
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes plus 30 mins chilling
- Effort: easy
- 2 3 tbsp orange curd
- 250 ml crème fraîche or Greek yogurt
- 140 g dried apricots, (no-soak) diced
- 55 g golden syrup
- 55 g light brown sugar
- 2 level tsp ground ginger
- 225 g luxury muesli
- 55 g dark chocolate, grated, to decorate
1. Preheat the oven to 190ºC/Gas 5.
2. In a bowl mix the orange curd into the crème fraiche, adding more to taste and stir in the apricots. Cover with cling film and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. Melt the butter in a large saucepan. Add the golden syrup, sugar, ground ginger and muesli, mixing well.
4. Spread the muesli mixture evenly in the greased lined 23cm loose-based flan ring. Press the mixture down with the back of a spoon.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden-brown. Cool on a wire rack.
6. Once cooled, transfer the baked muesli crunch into a serving dish. Spoon over the crème fraiche mixture. Top with grated dark chocolate and serve at once.
Rate This Recipe