- Serves: 2
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 20 ml orange blossom honey
- 100 ml gin, we recommend Bombay Sapphire
- 200 ml tonic water
- a twist of fresh orange peel, to serve
1. Drizzle the honey into the bottom of a tall glass and add the gin. Stir to mix fully then add plenty of cubed ice. Top with the tonic water and stir to combine.
2. Finish by spritzing the orange peel over the top and sides of the glass then feed the peel into the glass around the ice creating a spiral effect.
Recipe from Bombay Sapphire.
Want more? Find lots more cocktail recipes here.
Rate This Recipe