- Serves: 1
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes plus one hour chilling
- Effort: easy
- 2 rectangular wafers
- 1-2 tbsp orange marmalade
- vanilla ice cream
- melted milk or dark chocolate, for dipping
- demerara sugar
- a few drops of essence of oranges
1. Take the two wafers and spread them with marmalade.
2. Cut out a rectangular block of ice cream to fit in between the two layers of wafers.
3. Mix some demerara sugar with a few drops of orange essence, then mix this into some melted chocolate. Dip the wafer sandwich into the melted chocolate to coat half of the sandwich.
4. Lay the sandwich on a tray lined with greaseproof paper, then place into the freezer to set for one hour before serving.
Rate This Recipe