- Serves: 16
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: medium
- 3 egg whites
- 140 g unrefined icing sugar
- 350 g blanched flaked almonds
- 50 g chopped toasted hazelnuts
- 01 oranges, zest onlygrated
- 01 lemons, grated zest only
1. Set the oven to 150°C/gas 2. Line a baking sheet with silicone paper and brush lightly with vegetable oil.
2. Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl. Using a wet hand, make little mounds of the almond mix on the tray, spaced well apart. Dip a fork in the water and flatten each biscuit until very thin.
3. Place in the oven and bake for 12 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from the tray, and then leave to cool completely. Store in an airtight tin.
Rate This Recipe