- Serves: 4-6
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 oranges
- 150 g radishes, trimmed
- 200 g carrots, coarsely grated
- handful each of mint, and dill, chopped
- 1 tsp cumin seeds, toasted in a dry pan
- 2 tbsp orange flower water, (optional)
1. Finely grate the zest of one orange. Thickly slice the oranges through the skin, and then cut away the peel.
2. Cut orange flesh into chunks. In a bowl, mix orange zest, orange chunks, radishes, carrots and herbs.
3. Add the cumin seed and orange blossom water and season with salt.
4. Serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe