- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 50 g prosciutto, or pancetta, cut into small cubes
- 1 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 small red chilli, finely chopped
- 6 small cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 200 g broccoli florets
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 400 g orecchiette pasta
- 40 g pecorino cheese, grated (optional)
1. Heat the olive oil in a pan, add the prosciutto and fry for a 3-4 minutes, or until golden.
2. Add the garlic, chilli and tomatoes and fry for 2-3 minutes, or until the tomatoes are softened, then stir in the broccoli florets. Add a dash of water to the pan, then cover with a lid and cook for 5-6 minutes, or until the broccoli is tender. Stir in the parsley.
3. Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling salted water for 12-15 minutes, or until al dente. Drain and add to the sauce. Mix well and season, to taste, with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
4. To serve, pile the pasta into serving bowls or plates. If desired, grate over some pecorino cheese.
Rate This Recipe