- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 400 g orecchiette
- 1 heads broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 pinches dried red chilli flakes
- 2 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- olive oil, for frying
- grated parmesan, to serve
1. Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil, add the Orecchiette and cook until just tender. Drain.
2. Blanch the broccoli in salted water until it is tender but still retaining a little bite, then drain.
3. Heat a generous amount of olive oil in a large, heavy-based pan, then add the chilli and garlic and cook for 1 minute over a gentle heat.
4. Add the broccoli and drained pasta and toss well until heated through. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
5. Serve in bowls with grated parmesan.
Rate This Recipe