- Serves: 6
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 900 g potatoes, quartered
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- sea salt
1. Set the quartered potatoes to soak in cold water for 10 minutes. Drain the potatoes, then dry thoroughly on kitchen paper.
2. Preheat the oven to 220°C/gas 7.
3. Place the potato quarters in a large bowl. Add the sunflower oil and coat the potato quarters thoroughly with the oil.
4. Transfer the potatoes to a shallow roasting tin and roast in the oven for 20-30 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
5. Drain on kitchen paper, sprinkle generously with sea salt and serve at once.
Rate This Recipe