- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 250 g butter
- 4 shallots, finely chopped
- 1 sticks celery, finely chopped
- 24 oysters, opened
- 1 handfuls chervil, chopped
- 1 handfuls parsley, chopped
- 200 g spinach, washed and well-dried
- 1 dashes of pastis
- 1 handfuls breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp black pepper, or to taste
1. Crumple up some kitchen foil the bottom of a roasting tray so the oysters can sit comfortably without spilling any of their juices.
2. Melt two tablespoons of the butter in a frying pan and fry the shallots, celery, chervil, parsley and spinach until softened.
3. Transfer the mixture to a food processor and add the remaining butter, the breadcrumbs, pastis and the Worcestershire sauce. Blend until smooth.
4. Season with plenty of black pepper and a tiny amount of salt. Put a tablespoon of the mixture on top of each oyster and grill for three or four minutes, until the butter has melted and top is crisp and golden. Serve with plenty of champagne and share them with your favourite person!
Rate This Recipe