- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Prep Time: 25 minutes (including shucking the oysters)
- Effort: medium
- 6 oysters, cleaned and shucked
- 100 g fine breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp dill, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp mint, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp chives, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp parmesan, finely grated
1. Remove the oysters from their shells and put back into their half shells.
2. Mix together the breadcrumbs, dill, mint and chives.
3. Stir in the Parmesan cheese.
4. Divide the mixture between the six oysters.
5. Grill under a medium heat until golden brown and serve.
Rate This Recipe