- Serves: makes 4 parcels
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 4 very thin slices prosciutto crudo
- 4 marinated artichokes, or peeled fresh black figs
1. Lay the slices of prosciutto crudo side by side on a chopping board.
2. Place the artichoke hearts or figs at one end of each slice. Roll up the slice of Prosciutto to encase the artichoke heart or fig completely.
3. Fold in the edges and secure with a wooden cocktail stick. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate until serving.
Rate This Recipe