- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 200 g pimentos, (de Padron if possible) (Padron peppers)
- 4 tbsp light olive oil
- coarse sea salt
Tips and Suggestions
Padron peppers can be found in Spanish foodshops and some delicatessens
1. Wash the peppers and dry them thoroughly.
2. Heat a frying pan over a high flame and add the olive oil.
3. Tip in the peppers and fry briskly for about 5 minutes, until the skin is blistered.
4. Sprinkle over the salt and stir to coat. Serve straight away.
For more Spanish flavours, take a look take a look at our Spanish tapas recipes.
Rate This Recipe