- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes plus chilling time
- Effort: easy
- 150 g green beans
- 10 quail's eggs
- 1 large round white loaf bread
- 185 g canned tuna, in brine, drained
- 4-5 tbsp olive oil, plus extra for sprinkling
- 20 pitted olives
- 2 roasted or grilled red peppers
- 6-7 anchovies
1. In a small saucepan of boiling salted water, cook the beans until tender, then drain and set aside to cool. Meanwhile, in a separate pan, lightly boil the quail eggs, then drain, cool and peel.
2. Cut the top off the loaf of bread and take out some of the crumb inside to make room for the other ingredients.
3. Mix the tuna with the olive oil and spoon half of it into the loaf. Add the beans, then the olives, and peppers, sprinkling with olive oil as you go. Add the anchovies, peeled quail eggs, and the last of the tuna.
4. Pop the lid back on the loaf then wrap the lot in cling film and place in the refrigerator to chill before serving.
Rate This Recipe