- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 25 g butter
- 4 x 150 g fillets ofhot smoked salmon
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 25 g flat leaf parsley, chopped
1. Heat the olive oil and butter in a wide pan over a low to moderate heat. When the butter starts foaming, add the salmon to the pan. Fry the salmon for 2 minutes on each side until slightly browned.
2. Using a fish slice, remove the fish from the pan. Leave the fish to rest in a warm place for a few minutes while you make the sauce.
3. Pour the lemon and parsley into the pan and stir until well combined with the butter and oil.
4. Arrange a fillet of fish on each of four plates, pour over the parsley lemon butter and serve.
Made with produce from Walter Purkis and Sons - finalists of the Local Food Hero Awards 2007.
Rate This Recipe