- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 large mango
- knob of butter
- 3 tbsp orange liqueur, such as Cointreau or Grand Marnier
- 0 1 grated rind and juice of limes
- handful of fresh mint, to serve
- crème fraîche, to serve
1. Slice the cheeks off the mango, then carefully peel away the skin. Cut the flesh lengthways into strips. Cut any remaining flesh off the stone.
2. Heat the butter in a non-stick frying pan and cook the mango over high heat for 2 minutes on each side until tinged with brown and piping hot.
3. Mix together the liqueur, lime rind and juice and pour over the hot mango.
4. Quickly divide between two bowls and top with a spoonful of crème fraiche. Tear the mint leaves over the top, and serve.
Rate This Recipe