- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 225 ml water
- 225 ml double cream
- 125 g quick-cook polenta
- 80 g parmesan, freshly grated
- black pepper
- 20 ml olive oil
- 4 sea bass, skin on
- 4 lemon wedges
1. In a large saucepan bring the water and cream to the boil.
2. Pour the polenta into the boiling cream mixture, whisking constantly as you do so, and cook briskly until the polenta thickens slightly.
3. Cook, stirring often, for 4 minutes.
4. Stir in the Parmesan and season with salt and freshly grated pepper. Set aside and keep warm.
5. Heat a heavy-based non-stick frying pan for 4 minutes. Add the olive oil and allow to heat through.
6. Season the seabass fillets with salt and freshly ground pepper. Place the fillets skin side-down in the frying pan.
7. Fry the seabass fillets for 3 minutes, then turn over and fry for a further minute.
8. Serve each seabass fillet with a helping of the polenta and a lemon wedge.
Rate This Recipe