- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 4 sole fillets
- 100 g flour
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 20 g butter
- small handful parsley, chopped
- ½ lemons, and extra wedges to serve
1. Season the sole with salt then dust with flour.
2. Bring a fry pan to heat, add olive oil and half the butter and allow the butter to foam then pan fry the sole for a minute on each side basting with butter as you go. Remove the sole from the pan and place onto a serving plate.
3. Add the remaining butter and allow the butter to foam. Add the parsley and lemon juice and cook for 1 minute. Spoon the lemon butter over the sole and serve with a wedge of lemon and salt.
Love cooking with fish? Take a look at lots more of our fish recipes.
Rate This Recipe