- Serves: 1
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
For the salmon
- 20 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 x 110g skin-on fillet organic salmon, scaled and pin-boned
- 1 sprigs rosemary
- ½ lemons, juice only
For the eggs
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 100 g unsalted butter
- 20 ml double cream
- 100 g crème fraîche
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh dill
For the spinach
- 20 ml corn oil
- handfuls baby spinach, washed
- wasabi, paste, to taste
- crème fraîche
- toasted sourdough bread, to serve
1. For the salmon: heat the olive oil in a frying pan over a high heat and fry the salmon skin-side down along with the sprig of rosemary, for 6-8 minutes, turning the fillet halfway through the cooking time, until the salmon is just cooked.
2. For the eggs: whilst the salmon is frying, stir the eggs with the butter and cream in a saucepan over a low heat and gently scramble for 5 minutes, or until cooked to your liking. Once the eggs are scrambled, remove from the heat and stir in the crème fraîche and dill. Season with salt and pepper.
3. For the spinach: heat the corn oil in a separate saucepan over a medium heat add the spinach and cook for a few minutes, or until wilted. Drain and then return to the pan with some crème fraîche and wasabi stir and warm through.
4. When the salmon is cooked, remove from the heat and squeeze over a little lemon juice.
5. Serve the salmon and scrambled eggs with the wasabi spinach and toasted sourdough bread.
Rate This Recipe