- Serves: 12
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 12 chipolata sausages
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 red onions, sliced
- 1 large carrot, peeled and grated
- plum sauce, or ketchup
- 6 large pancakes, or chapattis
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas 6.
2. Place the sausages into a non-stick roasting tin, drizzle over the honey and soy sauce and toss well.
3. Roast in the oven for around 20 minutes, turning now and then.
4. Sprinkle over the sesame seeds and return the sausages to the oven for a further 5 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a small frying pan. Add in the onion and carrot and stir-fry until golden-brown.
6. Wrap the pancakes in foil and heat through in the oven.
7. To serve, cut the pancakes in half, spread with chosen sauce, top with a sausage and spoonful of fried onions and carrots. Roll up over the filling and serve at once.
Rate This Recipe