- Serves: 4-6
- Prep Time: 30 minutes plus freezing
- Effort: easy
- 500 g papaya, peeled, seeds removed, roughly chopped
- 2 tsp chopped fresh mint
- 200 ml either sweet wine, peach schnapps or elderflower squash
- 70 g caster sugar, or to taste
- 1 tbsp lime juice
1. Tip all of the ingredients into a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
2. Pour the mixture through a fine sieve, pushing through as much of the juice as you can. Discard any remaining pulp.
3. Pour the mixture into ice cube trays and transfer to the freezer until frozen solid.
4. Put the cubes in a single layer in the blender and pulse to create ice particles, all about the same size. Repeat with the remaining cubes and serve at once in frozen stem glasses.
Rate This Recipe