- Serves: 1-2
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 knob of butter
- 1-2 violet avocados, thinly sliced
- 3 slices prosciutto
- 1 handfuls mint, roughly torn
- 100 ml white wine
- 200 g fresh pappardelle pasta
- 1 tbsp mascarpone
1. Melt the butter in a large pan. Add the prosciutto and artichokes, and lightly fry until the proscuitto is crisp.
2. Add the mint to the pan, making sure it is just sitting on top of the rest of the ingredients, not mixed in. Cook for a further 2 minutes without stirring.
3. Pour in the white wine and stir in the mascarpone. Season with salt and pepper and mix well, then cook for a further 4-5 minutes until the sauce is thick and creamy.
4. Drop the fresh pasta into some boiling water and cook for 1-2 minutes, or if using dried pasta, cook according to package instructions.
5. Remove the pasta, drain, then add to the sauce and toss to coat evenly. Pile into a bowl and serve.
Rate This Recipe