- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 skinless chicken breasts
- salt, and freshly ground black pepper
- 2-4 sage, or basil leaves
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 4 slices of Parma ham
- 175 ml white wine
- 3-4 tbsp crème fraîche
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas 4.
2. Lay out the chicken breast and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
3. Spread the sun-dried tomatoes evenly between the two breasts and top with 2 sage or basil leaves on each.
4. Wrap 2 slices of Parma ham around each chicken breast and transfer them to an ovenproof dish.
5. Pour over the wine and cover with kitchen foil.
6. Cook for 30 minutes. If you prefer a golden top, remove the foil for the last 5 minutes of cooking time.
7. Remove the chicken from the foil and keep warm. Stir the crème fraîche into the cooking juices, to give a loose creamy sauce. Season and serve immediately with the chicken breasts.
Rate This Recipe