- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- sunflower oil, for deep frying
- 85 g flour
- black pepper
- 1 large aubergine
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 85 g parmesan, finely grated
1. Heat the oil in a deep fat fryer or large saucepan.
2. Season the flour with salt and pepper.
3. Dredge the aubergine slices with the flour and shake off any excess.
4. Dip the slices in beaten egg and then coat with the Parmesan on both sides.
5. Fry the aubergine slices in batches for 1-2 minutes, until golden. Drain on kitchen paper and serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe