- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 chicken breast fillets, skinned
- 75 g parmesan, finely grated
- ï¿½ tsp paprika
- 1 egg white, lightly whisked
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
For the salad
- 200 g green beans, tops trimmed
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 40 g pine kernels
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- ï¿½ lemons, juice only
- sea salt andfreshly ground black pepper
1. Slice each chicken fillet into 2 thin flat pieces.
2. Mix together the grated parmesan and paprika. Dip the chicken into the lightly whisked egg white and then press into the parmesan cheese, thoroughly coating the pieces both sides.
3. Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over a high heat. Cook the chicken for 1-2 minutes each side until golden and crisp.
4. To make the salad, cook the beans in boiling salted water for about 5 minutes until just tender. Drain well.
5. Heat a frying pan with the olive oil and gently cook the pine nuts until they are just golden. Add the garlic and remove from the heat.
6. Toss the pine nuts into the green beans, season with salt and pepper and add the lemon juice. Serve with the parmesan chicken.
Rate This Recipe