- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 3 courgettes, coarsely grated
- ½ small red onions, finely sliced
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 45 g plain flour
- 1 tbsp oregano, chopped
- 3 tbsp parmesan, freshly grated
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- salt, and freshly ground black pepper
1. Toss the courgettes and onion together in a bowl.
2. Mix together the egg, flour, oregano and cheese. Stir into the courgette mixture. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Heat the oil in a large heavy-based frying pan over medium-high heat. Drop large tablespoons of the mixture into the pan, pressing each one flat with a wide spatula to form a pancake.
4. Fry for 2-3 minutes on each side until crisp and golden brown.
Rate This Recipe