- Serves: 6
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 25 g butter
- black pepper
- 6 pieces of undyed smoked haddock fillets, about 150g each
- 200ml-300ml dry white wine
- juice of 1 lemons
- 12 tbsp parmesan, freshly grated
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas 6. Using some of the butter, grease a large shallow ovenproof dish. Season the buttered dish with salt and freshly ground pepper.
2. Lay the smoked haddock in the dish, without overlapping.
3. Pour in the wine and lemon juice around the fish, not over it.
4. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of grated Parmesan over each fillet.
5. Bake for 20 minutes until cooked and the cheese has browned. Serve.
Rate This Recipe