- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus at least 24 hrs marinating
- Effort: easy
- 2 tbsp Italian olive oil, plus extra for covering
- 1 medium onion, finely sliced
- 400g fresh wild mushrooms
- salt, and freshly ground pepper
- 200 g parmesan, cut into small, short pieces
- extra virgin Italian olive oil, for covering
1. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan. Add in the onion and fry until golden.
2. Add in the mushrooms and fry for 2 minutes until just tender. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper and allow to cool.
3. Mix together the mushrooms and Parmesan and place in a large shallow dish.
4. Cover the mushroom mixture with 75% olive oil and 25% extra-virgin olive oil. Leave to marinate for at least 24 hours.
Rate This Recipe