- Serves: 1
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 eggs
- 80 ml milk
- 1 handfuls grated parmesan
- salt and freshly ground white pepper
- knob of butter
- 1 slices sourdough bread, toasted
- cherry tomatoes, roasted
1. In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk and parmesan. Season, to taste, with salt and white pepper.
2. Heat the butter in a frying pan over a low heat until frothing, then pour the egg mixture into the pan. Let the mixture sit for a few seconds, then gently stir the egg mixture in small circles to lightly scramble.
3. Pile the scrambled eggs onto the sourdough toast and serve with roasted cherry tomatoes on the side.
Rate This Recipe