- Serves: makes 10-12
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 250 g Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, freshly grated
1. Preheat a medium non-stick pan over a medium heat for 2 minutes.
2. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons cheese into the pan, making an oval about 8 x 4 cm. Cook for 1-2 minutes until the cheese melts and is golden brown.
3. Carefully remove with a spatula, and drape over a wooden rolling pin.
4. Repeat with the remaining cheese.
5. The tuiles will crisp as they cool. Serve as a garnish for salads.
Rate This Recipe