- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes plus chilling
- Effort: easy
For the veal
- 2 veal steak, about 1cm thick
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 1 small bunches parsley, finely chopped
- 15 g parmesan, grated
- 1 tbsp olive oil
For the salad
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 10 radishes, diced
- 6 spring onions, sliced
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely sliced
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 limes, juice only
- 1 small bunches coriander, leaves chopped
1. For the veal: rub both sides of each steak with the crushed garlic. Put the beaten eggs in a shallow bowl and in a separate bowl, mix the breadcrumbs with the parsley, Parmesan and seasoning. Dip each piece of veal in the egg mix then into the breadcrumbs, ensuring each side is well coated. Lay on a large plate, cover with cling film and refrigerate for a couple of hours, if you have time.
2. Preheat a griddle pan. Drizzle a little olive oil over both sides of each steak and cook on the griddle for 5-10 minutes each side until golden and cooked through.
3. For the salad: combine all the ingredients except the coriander. Just before serving, stir in the chopped coriander and serve with the veal steaks and maybe a little warm French bread to soak up the limey salad dressing.
Rate This Recipe