- Serves: makes 500g jar
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 bunches parsley, washed and thoroughly dried
- 2 lemons
- 125 g parmigiano reggiano, freshely grated
- 250 ml extra virgin olive oil
Tips and Suggestions
Pesto can be served fresh or it can be preserved in the refrigerator or freezer
1. Place the parsley on a cutting board and with a mezzaluna or sharp knife finely chop.
2. Place in a jar and add freshly squeezed lemon juice. Add salt and black pepper, parmigiano cheese and extra virgin olive oil. Mix well.
Rate This Recipe