- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- large bunch of parsley, washed and stalks removed
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2-3 tbsp shelled pistachio nuts
- 3 tbsp finely grated parmesan
- 150 ml extra virgin olive oil
- freshly ground salt and black pepper
1. Place the parsley, garlic, pistachios and Parmesan cheese in a food processor.
2. Process for around 2 minutes into a paste.
3. With the motor running, gradually add the olive oil until you achieve the required texture.
4. Season with sea salt and freshly ground pepper.
Rate This Recipe