- Serves: 8 as a side dish
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 110 g flat leaf parsley, stalks removed
- 50 g pitted black olives, chopped
- 110 g red onions, finely chopped
- 50 g very small capers, well rinsed
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed or grated
- 20 tinned anchovies, preferably salted, finely chopped
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 1 large red chilli, finely chopped
- 120 ml olive oil
- 1 ripe avocado
- freshly ground black pepper
- 50 g parmesan, freshly grated
- aged balsamic vinegar
1. Blend the parsley leaves as finely as possible in a food processor, then transfer them to a large bowl.
2. Add the black olives, red onion, capers and garlic and mix thoroughly.
3. Add the anchovies, lemon zest and juice, chilli and olive oil. Season with freshly ground black pepper.
4. Just before serving, peel and finely dice the avocado.
5. Mix it well with the other ingredients and top with freshly grated parmesan and aged balsamic vinegar.
Rate This Recipe