- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 550 g parsnips, cut into chunks
- 4 tbsp double cream, approximate quantity
- 50 g parmesan, grated
- 1 tbsp flat leaf parsley, chopped
1. Cook the parsnips in boiling water until soft. Drain (reserving a few tablespoons of the cooking liquid), and blend in a food processor until smooth. Gradually add the cream, 1 tablespoon at a time. You may have to add more than the specified amount at the top in order to get the right consistency.
2. Transfer the pureed parsnips from the blender to a bowl and fold in the Parmesan cheese.
3. If the puree is too thick, loosen its consistency with a few tablespoons of the cooking liquid. Serve hot.
Rate This Recipe