- Serves: 4-6
- Prep Time: 20 minutes plus overnight freezing
- Effort: medium
- 350 ml un-oaked Chardonnay wine
- grated zest and juice of 4 limes
- Pulp of 20 passion fruit
- 250 g caster sugar
For the garnish:
- sprigs of fresh mint
- exotic fruits
1. Place the Chardonnay, lime zest and juice, passion fruit pulp and sugar in a jug blender or food processor.
2. Blend into a smooth puree. Transfer into a shallow, freezer-proof plastic container and freeze overnight.
3. Scrape out the passion fruit granita with a fork, serving it in cocktail glasses or tuile baskets.
4. Garnish with tropical fruits and mint sprigs. Serve at once.
Rate This Recipe