- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes plus 2 hrs chilling
- Effort: easy
- 6 passion fruit
- 75 g caster sugar
- 4 sheets gelatine
- 375 ml orange Muscat wine
- 75 ml double cream
1. Spoon the juices and seeds from the passion fruit into a fine sieve, reserving a few seeds for decoration.
2. Place the strained juice into a saucepan with the sugar and bring slowly to the boil.
3. In a small bowl, soak the gelatine in a quarter of the wine and leave to soften for 5 minutes.
4. Place the soaked gelatine in the hot passion fruit juice and stir to dissolve - stir in the remaining wine.
5. Pour the jelly into 4 wet ramekins and place in the fridge - chill for 2 hours, until set.
6. Dip the moulds into hot water for 2-3 seconds, and turn out onto a plate.
7. Pour the cream over the jelly, top with the reserved seeds and serve straight away.
Rate This Recipe