- Serves: 6
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 6 sheets leaf gelatine
- 45 ml passion fruit juice, seeds removed but reserved
- 100 g caster sugar
- 200 ml water
- 375 ml double cream
1. Soak the gelatine leaves in cold water to soften, according to the instructions on the packaging.
2. Pour the passion fruit juice into a large bowl and add the sugar.
3. Pour the water into a saucepan and heat gently. Squeeze any excess water from the gelatine leaves. Remove the water from the heat and add the gelatine to the pan. Stir until the gelatine has completely dissolved.
4. Whip the cream to soft peaks and add it to the passion fruit juice.
5. Carefully fold in the gelatine mixture.
6. Spoon the mousse into six moulds and refrigerate for about 4 hours until set.
7. To serve, turn the mousses onto pretty dessert plates and drizzle with the reserved passion fruit seeds.
Rate This Recipe