- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 300 g fusilli pasta
- 2 balls mozzarella
- 2 handfuls of sun-dried tomatoes, in oil
- handful of leaves basil
- 6-7 tbsp extra virgin Italian olive oil
- black pepper, to taste
1. Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil. Add in the fusilli pasta and cool until al dente, around 10 minutes, then drain and allow to cool.
2. Meanwhile, roughly chop the mozzarella and sun-dried tomatoes.
3. In a bowl, mix together the mozzarella, sun-dried tomatoes, basil and olive oil.
4. Toss the mozzaella mixture with the cooled pasta and mix well, seasoning with salt and freshly ground pepper to taste. Serve.
Rate This Recipe