- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 25 minutes plus resting
- Effort: medium
- 500 g '00' flour, plus extra for dusting
- pinches salt
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp salt
1. Sift the flour and a pinch of salt into a mound on a work surface.
2. Make a well in the centre and add the eggs and olive oil. Using your fingers, mix everything into a soft dough and knead for about 10 minutes, until smooth.
3. Shape the dough into a ball and leave to rest for 15 minutes.
4. Roll the dough onto a lightly floured surface and cut into tagliatelle or your chosen shape. Cook in boiling salted water until just cooked through. Serve straight away with your chosen sauce or topping.
Rate This Recipe