- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 50 g butter
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 200 g asparagus, chopped
- 150 g fresh peas, podded
- 100 g spinach leaves
- 450 g fresh tagliolini, keeping 100ml cooking water aside
- 1 lemon, using the grated zest and juice
- 01 handfuls spring herbs, (such as mint, basil, dill and parsley) chopped
- black pepper
- 25 g skinned hazelnuts, toasted and roughly crushed
- parmesan shavings
1. Melt the butter in a large, heavy-based saucepan. Add in the garlic and fry, stirring, until golden.
2. Add in the asparagus, peas and spinach, mixing together over the heat for 1 minute.
3. Add the cooked pasta and a little of the cooking water, mixing well.
4. Add in the lemon zest and juice and chopped herbs. Mix well and season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
5. Transfer to a serving bowl, top with hazelnuts and Parmesan shavings and serve at once.
Rate This Recipe