- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 200 g pasta, (or enough for two)
- olive oil, for frying
- knob of butter
- 100 ml port
- large handful shelled walnuts
- 100 g blue cheese
- large handful chopped parsley, plus extra to serve
1. Cook the pasta in boiling salted water until al dente.
2. Heat a frying pan, add a little oil and the butter. Fry the walnuts until golden. Pour in the port and reduce until almost all has evaporated.
3. When pasta is cooked, drain and stir it into the walnuts. Crumble the cheese into the pan and sprinkle over the parsley, tossing gently.
4. Spoon the pasta into warm bowls, sprinkle over extra parsley and serve.
Rate This Recipe