- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion, finely sliced
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 bunch tarragon, roughly chopped
- 2 small lemons, grated zest and juice
- 1 tbsp chicken bouillon powder
- 450 g tagliatelle, , spinach, dried
- 1 avocado, about 350g
- 4 large courgettes, pared with a peeler into thin ribbons
- 100 g pecorino cheese, shavings
1. Heat a large pan with the olive oil, tip in the onion and soften over a gentle heat without browning.
2. Add the chicken breast strips to the pan and cook over a medium heat for around 5 minutes, stirring continuously.
3. Add the roughly chopped tarragon leaves to the pan, followed by the lemon zest and juice.
4. Sprinkle on the bouillon powder and continue cooking for a further 5-7 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
5. Meanwhile, bring a large pan of lightly salted water to the boil, drop in the tagliatelle and cook until 'al dente' - about 10 minutes. Drain and stir in the olive oil.
6. Once the chicken is tender, stir in the chopped artichoke hearts, followed by the courgette ribbons.
7. Divide the pasta between four deep serving bowls, scatter with pecorino cheese and serve straight away.
Rate This Recipe