- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- black pepper
- 450 g penne
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 8 tinned anchovies, chopped
- 4 tbsp olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 200 g pitted black olives, chopped
- 200 g goats' cheese, roughly crumbled
- 4 tbsp finely chopped flat leaf parsley
1. Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil.
2. Add the penne and cook until al dente, around 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, mix together the garlic, anchovy and olive oil into a paste.
4. Drain the cooked pasta and transfer to a large bowl. Toss with the garlic paste, chopped olives and goats' cheese. Season with freshly ground pepper.
5. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with parsley. Serve at once.
Rate This Recipe