- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 250 g dry egg taglierini
- 100 ml olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 large eggs
- handfuls flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 3 tbsp double cream
- 100 g Mortadella ham, thinly sliced
- 5 tbsp Italian olive oil
- 150 g green olive paste
- 200 g taleggio cheese, broken into chunks
1. Cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling salted water until. Drain.
2. Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil in a frying pan over a moderate heat and fry the onion until golden.
3. In a bowl, beat the eggs with the parsley and cream and season with salt and pepper. Add in the onion and the Mortadella. Stir in the pasta and mix well together.
4. Pour the remaining olive oil into a large frying pan and add the pasta mixture. Cook for about 3 minutes on each side.
5. Spread the olive paste across the top and scatter over the cheese. Place under the grill for 2 minutes, until the cheese is melted.
6. Serve immediately. Perfect with a cold beer or cold glass of white wine.
Rate This Recipe