- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Prep Time: 40 minutes
- Effort: medium
- 8 new potatoes, cooked
- 1 leeks, cut into 2.5cm batons
- 400 ml dessert wine, red
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 2 pork chops, Pata Negra (or use free-range pork chops)
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 Spanish onions, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 lemons, zest and juice
- 200 ml white wine
- 100 ml vegetable stock
- 200 g frozen peas
- 1 bunches parsley, finely chopped
- 1 pinches black pepper
1. Slice the potatoes.
2 Blanch the leeks for 2 minutes and set aside.
3.Reduce the sweet red wine by two thirds and keep warm.
4. Heat half of the olive oil in a frying pan and fry the pork chops for 3 minutes on each side. Keep warm.
5. Heat the remaining olive oil in and fry the garlic and onion.
6. Add the paprika, and then cook for a couple of minutes before adding the lemon juice and zest.
7. Stir in the wine and cook until reduced by half then add the vegetable stock.
8. Bring to the boil, stir in the leeks, new potatoes and the frozen peas, and then stir in the parsley and season well.
9. Serve the pork chop with the braised vegetables and pour over the sweet syrupy sauce.
Rate This Recipe