- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- small handful of thyme, leaves only
- 800 g frozen peas
- 1 ham bone
- 1 litres vegetable, pork or chicken stock
1. Heat the butter in a large saucepan over a medium heat and add the onions, garlic, thyme and peas. Cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring constantly.
2. Add the ham bone and stock.
3. Bring to the boil and simmer for 1 hour.
4. Remove the ham bone; transfer the mixture to a blender and whiz until smooth. Serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe