- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 300 ml coconut milk
- 1 tsp wasabi
- 1/2 tsp chilli paste
- 175 g Thai pea aubergine
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 red pepper, finely sliced
- 4 baby heads pak choi, cut lengthways
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 lime, juice only
- small bunch coriander, roughly chopped
- small bunch mint, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp salted peanuts
1. Place the coconut milk, wasabi and sambal olek in a large frying pan and bring to the boil.
2. Add the pea aubergines and chicken, and return to the boil.
3. Reduce the heat and simmer for 5-8 minutes, until tender. Leave on one side to cool.
4. Toss the red pepper, pak choi, and spring onions together in a bowl. Using a slotted spoon, remove the chicken and pea aubergines from the sauce and add to the vegetables.
5. Add enough of the sauce to coat the salad. Toss to combine.
6. Add the lime juice, coriander and mint.
7. Scatter over the chopped peanuts and serve straight away
Rate This Recipe